- Librarians think you’re cool.
- You have an excuse to be cluttered: you have no time for cleaning; you’re creating ART.
- You get a collection of stories you’ll always enjoy reading because you wrote them.
- If you publish, you don’t have to think about what you’ll get your friends and family for Christmas—they’re all getting your book!
- You can name your characters all the things your husband wouldn’t let you name your children.
- You can work in your pajamas.
- You get to network with other writers.
- Money and fame. Ha! Ha! But I just had to throw that one in.
- You can pattern your villains after the guys who dumped you in high school, and
- You don’t have bad days; you just have more writing material to draw from!
Stay In The Loop
Subscribe and receive a free Ebook!
Want to know about new releases or ebook sales?
Sign up for Jannette's newsletter and receive a free copy of Fame, Glory, and Other Things On My To Do List.